Welcome to Hazina Sacco Society Ltd
Hazina Sacco Society Limited is a nationwide Savings and Credit Co-operative Society established in 1971 and registered under Co-operatives Societies Act(Cap 490) of the laws of Kenya with the main objective of affording its members an opportunity to accumulate their savings, thereby creating a source of loanable funds.
Members of the Society are drawn from various Government Ministries, Parastatals, Non- Governmental Organizations and Private Sector. Currently, the Society has over 12,000 members.
“Be a Leading Sacco in provision of financial products and services”
"Provision of quality & efficient financial products and services through effective mobilization of resources and prudent administration of credit for socio-economic advancement of members"
- Transparency & Accountability
Hazina Housing Cooperative Society Limited
Hazina Housing Cooperative was formed with the aim of helping its members acquire plots for development. For more information CLICK HERE..........
SALES OF PLOTS
This is to advise members that the society is set to undertake two projects, one in Kitengela, Kisaju Isinya areas and the second in Lukenya near Daystar University next to the up coming Catholic University. For more information CLICK HERE..........
Hazina Housing Cooperative Ltd Is a young growing organisation, which was formed by membership from Hazina Sacco Society Ltd. Its objective is to provide affordable Housing products and services to members. We wish to recruit an Accounts Assistant to assist in the running of its operations. Interested persons who possess the following minimum qualifications are invited to apply.
- Be a holder of CPA II with 2 years’ experience; or
- Diploma in cooperative Management/Business Administration with CPA I with three (3) years minimum relevant experience;
- Aged 27 years old and above;
In addition, the applicant must:
- Be Computer literate
- provide certificate of good conduct
- Experience in a Housing cooperative Society will be an added advantage.
-Honest and high integrity
- Self driven
- Works with minimum supervision
- Creative and innovative
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain members’ register; up to date register
- Facilitate, establish and maintain management information systems;
- Prepare and keep accurate society’s books of accounts;
- Prepare society’s periodical reports for management decisions;
- Ensure safety of Society’s funds and assets;
- Undertake banking and bank reconciliations;
- Prepare and present monthly/annually financial reports;
- Prepare and maintain Members Personal Accounts.
- Assist in implementation of checks and control;.
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, incomes and inventories;
- Any other duties assigned.
Applicants should submit application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates, with relevant testimonials and National ID/Passport. Kindly note that failure to attach the required documents will lead to disqualification. Applications must reach the undersigned on or before 25th July, 2014.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Hazina Sacco Society ltd,
For; Hazina Housing cooperative Society Ltd
P.O Box 59877-00200, Nairobi, OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information Contact the Chief Executive Officer on: 0701 819 685, 0701 820 219